Head of Search (Agency role) – £45-£50K + bonus + share scheme
Head of Search (Agency role)
My client is looking for an innovative and highly strategic Head of Search – someone who is attuned to the latest developments, challenges and business opportunities in this key area of digital marketing. The successful candidate will also understand the synergies between PR, SEO, PPC, Social Media and be excited about the potential to work across these channels as the Agency continues to move towards a more integrated Digital Communications offering in 2013. You will be working with fantastic brands on international campaigns in a highly consultative environment.
You will be joining the company at an exciting stage of its development and working with a diverse team of multilingual digital specialists exceptionally passionate about what they do.
Managing a team of 4 people initially.
– Ensuring a consistent high quality of service and delivery across all search campaigns.
– Providing strategic overview and on-going review of the search campaigns to meet agreed objectives.
– Supporting and providing direction to client services team to meet client objectives by creating and delivering industry-leading campaigns.
– Attendance at key client meetings and assisting with new business meetings and pitches.
– Representing the company by speaking at events and publishing thought leadership pieces.
– Maximising synergies between digital channels (PPC, SEO, social media, Online PR,Content)
– Providing technical lead to link building and SEO engineers on projects
– Identifying, assessing and where applicable incorporating new technologies, platforms, techniques, and developments in search/online marketing into the companies workflow
– Assisting the directors in continuously evolving the company service offering
– Constantly challenging received wisdom and status quo with regard to SEO and digital marketing
– Minimum of 5 years of SEO (& PPC) experience.
– Previous management experience within a digital agency.
– Hands on experience of, technical SEO consultancy and link building management.
– Experience of multilingual SEO & PPC programmes.
– Experience with leading analytics software
– Excellent communication (verbal and written) with peers and clients.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Self-motivated, with the ability to execute and drive all aspects of projects and deadlines effectively with minimal direction after initial project planning.
This is a senior strategic position reporting directly to the Managing Director. It would be the ideal move for a commercially and technically confident SEO professional looking to join a growing digital agency and lead overall SEO strategy for the business.