Global Communications Strategy Planner Role.
Global Communications Strategy Planner
Fantastic role, lovely client, internationally expanding company – part of a leading advertising group. Interviewing now.
Read on for details and please get in touch if you are interested.
My client is a ‘Connected Consumer’ strategic group. Built on the strength of complementary specialist operating companies, they create personalised experiences led by consumer mindset across multiple digital and physical environments.
To realise their ambition of becoming the ‘go-to Connected Experience’ company for brands all over the world, they have invested heavily in our digital capabilities across strategy and communications planning, data insights, content, creative technology and out of home activations functions. As a result of this rapid business growth, they are now searching for dynamic digital expert with a passion for technology and creative thinking to join their Communications Planning function based in W1, London. NB Although this is a UK-based position, there is a requirement for fairly frequent international travel with this role.
• To provide thought leadership around consumer digital behaviour, and the content and experiences required to deliver value into clients businesses in a multiscreen world. The role has the opportunity to be a core communications strategy team member but with the option of representing the mobile specialist team and working on a Global Client. This will require the Planner to take a vocal, specialist role working closely to council Global and Local Media agencies, Global and Local Clients and work knowledgeably with creative agencies.
• The candidate will have proven experience of working with (or even in) a communications planning environment within a media agency and have an opinion in the opportunity that consumer mobile behaviour presents in a global communications plan. Experience of global media communications planning would be an advantage, though is not vital.
• They are looking for a real spark, with the right digital communications background, who is passionate about the potential that consumer mobile behaviour is offering to brands. They need someone with drive to keep pace with a very busy client set and who is not afraid to talk authoritatively about the content and communications landscape as required.
• This role will also advise on and leverage mobile aspects of media and content partners (Google/Facebook/Apple/Twitter) and technical partnerships, to deliver against the role for mobile, as defined by the communications planning process.
• Whilst experience working in a creative digital agency and detailed knowledge of creative, design and build is not the first priority, experience of working with Clients and agencies to land digital communications and brand assets will be useful. The ability to create and optimize consumer experiences will be a core part of the skills required, aligning the media blueprint to the brand content.
This role will report into the Global Client Strategy Director for the Group. There is an established account team that will be involved in all aspects of client and campaign management on the global account, supporting you with key research and data points as well as how to translate communications planning opportunity into creative build opportunity.
This company is growing internationally and there is huge scope for career progression within it.
If this sounds of interest, seems relevant to your career background and you would like to know more, please contact me via the link on this website or by emailing me your CV or link to your LinkedIn Profile at firstname.lastname@example.org