ACCOUNT DIRECTOR – LONDON – Mobile Agency
£ Competitive salary + performance related bonus
About The Agency – My client is a fast growing Mobile Agency based in Central London. Specialising in strategy, mobile web and app development, and mobile advertising campaigns, the agency has over 80 employees working across the international tech hubs of Europe, the US and Asia-Pac. They work with blue-chip clients across a variety of market sectors including automotive, games and gaming, entertainment, publishing and technology.
The role – The Account Director is a key role within the Client Service team, under the leadership of the Client Services Director. The individual will be responsible for managing key senior level client relationships, and developing the business and commercial potential of a group of the agency’s clients. You will be running a multi-million £ portfolio of accounts and be responsible for growing as well managing this business.
The Account Director will focus on providing vision, leadership and direction on all aspects of the client’s business, including integration with other offline channels. This should form the basis of a wider plan to build and deepen the agency’s relationship with the client.
Reporting lines – Reports to the Client Services Director
Skills and experience
- Gravitas to create and maintain meaningful senior relationships
- Proven ability up-sell additional services
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial, fast paced & innovative environment
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Mobile Advertising and Apps experience desirable, a keen interest in the industry + Digital Advertising experience (possibly from within a Media Agency) a minimum
- Excellent, proven people management skills & experience
- Encouraging creativity and pro-activity in all areas