Account Director – Creative Mobile Agency, London
My client is a mobile first agency, founded in 2011. The senior management team have over 40 years combined experience in mobile, executing innovative campaigns with companies globally.
Their business operates on 5 fundamental principles:
1. Deliver the excellence in the mobile space that consumers now expect
2. Mobile can’t be treated as just a digital channelcoms, automotive & financial services.
Due to continued expansion of the business, my client is now recruiting for an experienced digital Account Director to join the team. The successful candidate will be responsible for heading up and developing one of the agency’s major accounts as well as helping to grow other agency business where appropriate.
Working alongside the existing Account Director, MD and Director of Strategy you will form part of a highly creative, commercial and innovative team. The successful candidate must be passionate about mobile, however proven experience of growing accounts, developing business and possessing excellent client handling skills is the key requirement for this position.
• Managing key clients who will be looking to you as a trusted partner to advise and lead them into mobile with the support of the wider team
• Develop client relationships across complex client structures to source and convert new opportunities for the agency
• Acting as client lead on a range of projects and campaigns
• Able to identify issues and act upon them proactively
• Ability to grow an account from a project basis to an on-going relationship
• Demonstrable experience in an account handling role within a digital or digital/mobile agency
• A keen interest in the current and emerging mobile landscape
• Experience of developing client relationships and growing a network of influence within a client
• Experience in managing high level projects in a pressured environment
• Experience of working as a key individual within a wider team, creatives, strategists and project managers to deliver client requirements
• Experience of working for a start up or in a start up style environment would be a benefit
• Personal attributes: Team player, cheerful, proactive, commercially astute, happy to work in a relatively flat structure environment.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Account Director to deepen their experience in Mobile with a view to furthering their career.
The agency is currently 22 people strong.