Social Media Strategist – leading Media Agency. London.
Salary: Up to £50K for the right person
This forward thinking and innovative Media Agency has had an amazing 12 months both in terms of client wins and profitability. It’s commitment to offering its clients cutting edge consultancy continues with this new position.
· Demonstrable experience working agency side (preferably social business agency, social media, PR agency or integrated comms planning agency)
· Experience of broader digital activation, ideally including social media advertising
· A deep understanding of social media usage and behaviour
· Passion for innovation and emerging channels essential
· An understanding of mobile and search marketing
· Experience of dealing with clients
· Previous client experience working on social media marketing programs as well as executing word-of-mouth campaigns (including blogger/influencer outreach programs)
· Experience representing brands in social media
· Passion for social media and community building online, including knowledge of social media platforms as well as tools of the trade
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience of reporting and interpreting social analytics
· Ability to think, plan and execute resourcefully, across multiple tasks
· Ability to work well under pressure
· Solid experience of reporting against set KPIs and able to demonstrate ROI
· Experiences of using analytics tools such as Sysomos
· A thorough understanding of paid for advertising opportunities within social media including Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
Reports to the Head of Social Media.