Mobile Front End Developer/Designer
My client is an international organisation of over 3000 consultants whose combined capabilities and track record, working for leading blue-chip clients, makes it the trusted partner to design, build, and continually manage its clients’ digital business future.
They have the technical breadth and resources to commit to the design and implementation of complex digital channels across multiple devices.
The core competencies of the Creative Mobile and Web division consist of:
- Mobile Strategy definition
- Mobile apps and sites
- E Commerce
- Security across every digital business transaction
- Hosting/managed services
Due to business growth (and a brand new office near Victoria!) they are now looking for a new team member with serious development skills who love to design and build great mobile software. They are hiring for Front End Developers/Designers.
The Role: You’ll work collaboratively with colleagues and customers to graphically design and implement solutions that will move the big brands into the multichannel space. You’ll create for mobile, tablet, touch screens and desktop solutions, aiming at integrating them. If you need to expand some of these skills, colleagues and training will support you in the transition.
Being a consulting firm, face-to-face interaction with customers will be a key part of your job.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Suite of tools – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS (2,3) – hand-coded, cross browser, mobile optimized
- HTML5 animation experience ( particularly of interest for this position)
- Graphics design – layouts, fonts selection, illustration
- Post production skills
- Passion for learning new technologies is a plus
- Consulting Skills
- Focused and motivated problem solver
- Facilitator – able to confidently facilitate Technology and customer needs to a agreement
- Articulate in all technical matters
- Will and ability to work effectively on a cross-functional project team
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing team within the UK division of a highly successful European digital media organisation.
Accounting/Auditing, Design, Information Technology
- Compensation: to £41,500 + generous bonus + benefits