Digital Strategist/Planner – Digital Strategy and Innovation Agency – Brighton
7 Key Questions you should ask about your company’s Culture
Digital, Media & Technology £45,000 – £70,000
My client is a digital transformation agency headed up by some major senior digital talent.
They pilot and scale new approaches to marketing that create long-term customer value.
via digital – marketing, experiences, services – that transform clients businesses and their customers experience of them.
They do this by taking the side of the customer, asking what they need to do to earn their attention, custom, loyalty and advocacy.
They create integrated earned media marketing – combining content, creative, social media, search, user experience and PR, led by a common strategy and underpinned with a common data view.
The Agency is led by strategy and innovation. They want to find the brightest and best minds in digital strategy and help them do their best work yet. This is an opportunity for an ambitious, big thinker to join a fast-growing digital agency and make their mark – on the company story, on their clients and on the industry at large. In this senior role you will report to the chief strategy officer – working in close collaboration with the client and production teams.
You will have a mandate to move quickly to create inspiring, innovative projects and work alongside specialists in data, content, SEO, UX and other digital disciplines, as well as a leadership team experienced in all aspects of digital strategy.
We work with ambitious, exciting brands in the UK and globally, including some major names in automotive, telecoms, banking and entertainment.
Skills Range: You will have the necessary skills and experience to:
· Creative Problem solve creatively for the agency and its clients
· Set a creative direction for digital programmes and campaigns
· Plan strategic and creative programmes of work
· Brief client and internal teams on strategic and creative programmes of work.
· Strategy: Provide strategic direction to key accounts through understanding clients business objectives, customer needs and broader market trends
· Work closely with Research and Data teams to inform programme development and to deliver market and customer insight to clients and prospects
· Outline and deliver revenue generating strategic consultancy services to key clients.
· Relationship management Work closely with Client Partners to communicate and plan programmes of work
· Manage internal communications relating to client and internal strategic programmes of work. Technical & Data Create programme evaluation frameworks
· Define KPIs and sources of metrics
· Understand analytics and social media monitoring tools
· Provide valuable insight from multiple data sources
· Support colleagues with insights to fuel new opportunities
· Brief, review and work with internal and client technical teams.
· Commercial Help to develop new strategic and consultancy products and services
· Support business development through public speaking, marketing content and PR material Identify and scope opportunities in line with client needs
· Support business development pitches
· Cost and write outcome-focused proposals.
· Organisational Help to formalise processes and methods that improve efficiency, reporting and communications.
- Do & Make
- Creativity & Flow
This is an opportunity to join an outstanding digital strategic agency as it moves in to its next phase of growth. Brighton is a vibrant, exciting and multicultural coastal city with a fast growing digital and tech industry offering a quality of life which is hard to beat anywhere in the UK.