Account Director – Social Media / Digital – £45,000 to £65,000 depending on experience
My client is a full service, fully integrated social media agency, backed by a highly creative and high profile advertising and media agency. Their aim is to create an agency that moves beyond silos to think holistically about the social web, from search and monitoring to influencer outreach to social media campaigns.
They are a small team that works with clients in areas which currently include retail, charity, publishing and telecomms on a range of exciting programmes. They are seeking an Account Director with a strong background, experience and experience in social media and digital marketing.
The successful candidate must have extensive experience of digital communications, social media strategies and execution, and a variety of digital marketing techniques.
A primary focus for the role will be developing content strategies for clients that actively support Search & Social initiatives. The candidate will have a proven track record in creating highly shareable digital content and experiences, excellent client service, successful social campaigns and winning new business.
Having a background of working in a Digital agency, either Creative, Media or Social is preferred.
Specific areas of required knowledge:
– Social networking – developing strategies and tactics that build and engage communities e.g. conversation calendars, Facebook app development, contests
– Knowledge and practical experience of working with key social Platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
– Creating and implementing “content campaigns” (video, audio, text) to ensure high quality relevant content is distributed and available to our targeted audience
– Developing and building upon relationships with copywriters, journalists and other content suppliers, including multimedia companies
– Online influencer engagement e.g. identifying and building relationships with bloggers, communities and developing engagement tactics
– Strong skills in analysis and organisation, with experience of producing and communicating client reports
– Creative thinker with experience of generating new campaign ideas and messaging
– Familiarity with SEO / SEM techniques, PPC and ad-buy campaigns for clients
– Basic understanding of the web development process
– Key client contact and day-to-day account activity
– High degree of professionalism and thorough understanding of client/agency relationships
Approach to work
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a positive attitude that will thrive in a creative environment and enjoy working with a range of agency teams including creative, designers and developers. The candidate will be excited by the prospect of joining a start-up agency and contributing to its success with energy, ideas, networking and an entrepreneurial approach.
Mobile Front End Developer/Designer
My client is an international organisation of over 3000 consultants whose combined capabilities and track record, working for leading blue-chip clients, makes it the trusted partner to design, build, and continually manage its clients’ digital business future.
They have the technical breadth and resources to commit to the design and implementation of complex digital channels across multiple devices.
The core competencies of the Creative Mobile and Web division consist of:
Mobile Strategy definition
Mobile apps and sites
Security across every digital business transaction
Due to business growth (and a brand new office near Victoria!) they are now looking for a new team member with serious development skills who love to design and build great mobile software. They are hiring for Front End Developers/Designers.
The Role: You’ll work collaboratively with colleagues and customers to graphically design and implement solutions that will move the big brands into the multichannel space. You’ll create for mobile, tablet, touch screens and desktop solutions, aiming at integrating them. If you need to expand some of these skills, colleagues and training will support you in the transition.
Being a consulting firm, face-to-face interaction with customers will be a key part of your job.
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe Suite of tools – Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Expert knowledge of HTML5, CSS (2,3) – hand-coded, cross browser, mobile optimized
- HTML5 animation experience ( particularly of interest for this position)
- Graphics design – layouts, fonts selection, illustration
- Post production skills
- Passion for learning new technologies is a plus
- Consulting Skills
- Focused and motivated problem solver
- Facilitator – able to confidently facilitate Technology and customer needs to a agreement
- Articulate in all technical matters
- Will and ability to work effectively on a cross-functional project team
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing team within the UK division of a highly successful European digital media organisation.
Accounting/Auditing, Design, Information Technology
- Compensation: to £41,500 + generous bonus + benefits