Account Director, Mobile Advertising Agency, London
Salary level £60,000+
As one of the largest independent global mobile marketing companies, my client makes sense of mobile for clients wanting to increase sales, raise brand awareness and make their businesses more productive. Headquartered in central London, they specialise in strategy, mobile advertising campaigns and mobile web and app development.
The Account Director is a key role within the Client Service team, under the leadership of the Client Services Director. The individual will be responsible for managing key senior level client relationships, and developing the business and commercial potential of a group of the agency’s clients.
The Account Director will focus on providing vision, leadership and direction on all aspects of the clients business, including integration with other offline channels. This should form the basis of a wider plan to build and deepen the agency relationship with the client.
Skills and experience
• Gravitas to create and maintain meaningful senior relationships
• Proven ability up-sell additional services
• Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial & innovative environment
• Ability to problem solve and think creatively
• Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
• Mobile experience necessary, media agency experience a definite plus
• Excellent, proven people management skills & experience
• Encouraging creativity and pro-activity in all areas
The company has more than 80 employees working across the international tech hubs of Europe, the US and Asia-Pac.
Why work here?
This agency is a vibrant, fast-paced, global business. They take pride in their staff and are committed to fostering an environment in which they can express themselves, learn and grow. There are plenty of opportunities for personal development and for international travel.
Company values; love innovation, lead with knowledge, create success and be brave.