Account Director, Berlin – Mobile Advertising Agency (German speaker)
As the largest independent global mobile marketing company, my client makes sense of mobile for clients wanting to increase sales, raise brand awareness and make their businesses more productive. Headquartered in central London, they specialise in strategy, mobile web and app development, and mobile advertising campaigns.
They currently have more than 80 employees working across the international tech hubs of Europe, the US and Asia-Pac.
Based in the Berlin office, The Account Director will play a key role within the Client Service team. The individual will be responsible for managing key senior level client relationships, and developing the business and commercial potential of a group of the agency’s clients in Germany.
The Account Director will focus on providing vision, leadership and direction on all aspects of the client’s business, including integration with other offline channels. This should form the basis of a wider plan to build and deepen the relationship with the client.
Reports to the Client Services Director
Skills and experience
MUST be a native German speaker.
- Gravitas to create and maintain meaningful senior relationships
- Proven ability up-sell additional services
- Comfortable working in an entrepreneurial & innovative environment
- Ability to problem solve and think creatively
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Mobile experience necessary, media agency experience a definite plus
- Excellent, proven people management skills & experience
- Encouraging creativity and pro-activity in all areas
- As the largest independent global mobile marketing company, Somo makes sense of mobile for clients wanting to increase sales, raise brand awareness and make their businesses more productive. Headquartered in central London, we specialise in strategy, mobile web and app development, and mobile advertising campaigns.